SOFT COMPUTING: INTRODUCCIÓN A LOS MÉTODOS DE SOFT COMPUTING EN INGENIERÍA - ALGORITMOS GENÉTICOS, REDES NEURONALES Y LÓGICA FUZZY
The specific topics of the course are:
- Introduction on advanced computational methods for fault diagnostics and prognostics in engineered systems
- Introduction to soft computing methods
- Artificial neural networks: theory and applications for real time online monitoring and diagnostics of complex components, plants and processes
- Genetic algorithms: theory and applications in reliability, availability and maintenance
- Fuzzy logic systems: theory and applications for fault diagnostics and prognostics
At the end of the course, the participants will have acquired a level of familiarity with the concepts and techniques of soft computing, necessary to further develop them in the specific applications of interest.
Master and PhD students.
The course is a Seminar of the UPV Master on Industrial Safety and Environment, offered to CHERNE institutions as far as places are free.
20 hours / 1 week
The course combines lectures, and computer exercises
Accommodation and meals: not organised
Travel andaccommodation: not covered.
No fee is foreseen.
However, a reduced fee (not higher than 50€) to cover organization expenses can be applied if the course is organized through CFP.
- Deadline for registration: 15 December 2018
- Communication of admittance: 15 January 2019
The course is foreseen to be given in Spanish. It would be changed to English if foreigner students are present.
A list of cheap accommodation can be distributed to registered students.