Strategic Partnerships aim to:
- develop initiatives addressing one or more fields of education training
- promote innovation, exchange of experience and know-how between different types of organizations involved in education, training and youth or in other relevant fields.
The aims of the CHERNE Strategic Partnership are to
- Increase student employability by offering a program that responds to the market needs:
- E-learning platform
- Real mobility
- Certification (Europass Certificate Supplement and ECTS for students)
- Increase the qualifications of the people already involved in the work market by extending the e-learning modules to this specific audience
The CHERNE Strategic Partnership is being funded for 2 years, from September 2015 to the end of June 2017.